Do you have a Worst Odor Story?
We receive some pretty horrible odor stories and thankfully we can solve many of them. Several times a year we hold a weekly contest for “worst household odors” and the winner receives a free set of six Fridge IT cube odor absorbers. Watch for our contest announcements on our blog and also twitter @ thttp://twitter.com/Innofresh and join the fun and share your odor stories. We particularly like to hear the really smelly odor problems and love to hear when our Fridge IT or Innofresh Activated Charcoal odor absorbers came to the rescue.
This posting is to share some of the recent odor problems that our readers and customers have shared with us. Some are pretty bad and we have been able to help with our powerful activated charcoal odor eliminating products. We would love to continue to add to this list so please comment on this blog or tweet us on twitter or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be sure to post your odor story (assuming it meets guidelines) and we’ll announce contest dates that you might even be entered to win a six free Fridge IT cube odor absorbers during contest weeks.
Can you imagine?
1. Fresh turtle shell in back of seat of truck that has been parked in the sun all day.
2. Shoes after walking through Disney World for 4 days in 95 degrees.
3. Sons’ high school football pads and gear.
4. Melting plastic in microwave oven.
5. Unwashed clothes and wet towels stuffed behind teenage boys bed.
6. Rotten potatoes
7. Hockey helmet and gear sports bag.
8. Office break room refrigerator after coming back from long weekend after the power was out for three days.
9. Bait cooler left over the winter in boat galley.
10. Hermit crab that crawled behind chair and died.
11. Soiled litter box left in empty house after residents moved out.
12. Dead mouse odor behind wall.
They are all pretty nasty. What if you were the one who found the dead hermit crab? No matter what smells, it is an intrusion into your happy home life. When you want romance, you want to light a vanilla scented candle and get the scent. You do not want to light the beautiful candle to hide household odors from guests. It never works.
Fridge-It® is available in our “original” cube with built in hanging feature to hang or just place on surface and in our “wafer” flat format with clip-on feature and for tighter areas. With both, the activated carbon odor absorber starts working immediately and provides superior odor absorption with no carbon black powder or spills. Fridge-It® also works great around the house to eliminate musty, smoky, or other unpleasant odors.